Tuesday 6 January 2009

Hic!

Actually, I haven't been at the booze, but my New Year project had a little glitsch Saturday night ..... there was a bag of crisps from Christmass and the cold had me having an extended nibble .....

I had a pub lunch on Sunday. At the moment it's so cold I only go out on Sunday, to go to Mass and top up my groceries. While I'm out I have a bit of a treat - lunch before I go home. Lunch happened about 4 pm - garlic bread followed by surf and turf, so lunch and supper in one! And cake and coffee to finish off. Usually I make it a panini at the coffee shop, then cake and coffee, but I was so late I didn't want to cook again that day. I feel a bit guilty that I didn't get to Mass (I had to wait until it was the same temperature as it had been last week to go out and by then it was too late) and yet got to the shops, and I feel I've missed out, too.

Even though I've got the heating high I'm not really warm. I don't think the heating system is geared up to this. It was on my list to organise getting it serviced and it might not be working as it should, so it would be worth checking .....

Otherwise I'm now back on the straight and narrow and impatient to see results! They just don't come that quick ....

Never did get back to the reading, but need to - life is just too boring staying inside otherwise!

No comments: