Tuesday 3 February 2009

More of the same ......

I went to Croydon when I did!!

I will not indulge in comments on the weather again; it really would be too samey, and the whole country must know how it feels!!

I am so glad of my little fan heater: I can leave it on low to counter the draughts, and go to sit right near it if I get a little chilly. One thing is for sure: I am not going out in this!! I made the mistake of going out to Mass on Saturday night, thinking it hadn't got too bad, and it was colder than I thought (though not yet as cold as now). So I am not venturing forth again. My little scooter doesn't have the ground clearance or the battery power for thick snow, and it is still inches deep outside. By the looks of it hibernation is in order for the next week .......

Thank goodness for Sainsburys online, John Lewis ditto, and thanks to the two kind neighbours who rang to check I had everything I needed. Now I am off to get nice and warm and cosy again .....

and I seem to have said a lot about the weather!! I'm just glad I am a little better prepared and can sit it out.

No comments: