Monday 13 April 2009

Lonesome tonight?

For some reason I am much more conscious of being on my own, even though I've not been alone more than usual (if you read that again, I think it makes sense!) Can't make out why ... family being away, best mate being ill and not visiting?

I seem to be much more conscious of the negative things too; the only reason I can think of for both is that I am not studying this year ... and now I am beginning to miss it. I need that focus to give meaning to everything else: to get a reasonable mark for an assignment is a positive thing, and I need that positive, hard-won though it may be, to counter the negatives.

2 comments:

Naomi (Sugar Brown) said...

I think I know what you are getting at. I set myself 3 goals to achieve. 1 personal, 1 finacial and one work based. Hoping that will keep me focused and when I achieve them I will set some more.

Hope you feel more positive soon

annmarie said...

Sure I will - just as soon as I speak to our course director and make plans for September ;-) :-)