Sunday 15 March 2009

Birthday bash

Again I'm referring to the Crafts by Carolyn one ... and I'm just updating this before I fall asleep ....

I've spent most of this weekend taking part in the above birthday bash - quizzes and crafty makes galore. Some of them had deadlines this weekend, but it would be worth a look because some don't have deadlines and some have longer deadlines. I made my first non-card item - a decorated gift bag (Challenge 12) but that was as far as I got!!

I still haven't sussed how to get piccies on there or on here, so forum blog candy will have to wait - I took one look at the instruction booklet for the camera (choice of English, French, Italian or German in the pack!!) and it was obvious it would take some time to set it up (especially as I am a complete idiot when it comes to computers). I will get it sussed .... sometime! I also have a guide to Windows Vista which might give me some clues - I keep forgetting I have that. So many people can do it, so it must be reasonably possible ....

watch this space (but don't hold your breath).

No comments: