Thursday 12 March 2009

Birthday! Birthday! Birthday!

No, not mine!

The Crafts by Carolyn forum has been running for seven years and there is lots going on over there, so if you like crafting (and even if you're not into it) hop over and see what is happening.

I promised blog candy for the CBC forum today, but it hasn't arrived yet, though I ordered it a week ago (memo to me: don't use that place if you're in a hurry!) so it will be deferred until it arrives - I'll let you know as soon as it does.

I went out shopping today and was quite successful - came back like an overloaded packhorse (again! - but given I use a small mobility scooter .... ) my haul included three jumpers, which was a good thing, as three of the ones I have now have holes in the elbow! The weather is not yet so warm that I can do without, and at charity shop prices they won't break the bank. They are comparitively lightweight so will see me through until next winter, I hope (and possibly beyond, with the addition of a second one on top).

I have spent most of the rest of the day chasing around the Net for the answers to the birthday quiz on C by C - unsuccessfully :( (well, it wouldn't have taken so much time otherwise, would it?)

No comments: