Monday 23 March 2009

Sorted!

Gradually, I am getting some of my craft stuff sorted:

1 - ribbons (pink, purple, red)





This is only some of the stash! I have lots of small lengths rather than loads of a few, so lots of choice. The image doesn't show up very well because of the little plastic pockets (they help to keep the ribbons clean and untangled, and it's easy to see what you've got) but you get the idea. The wide one on the mid-left with the butterflies is really a lovely mid-pink, but for some reason it just doesn't scan properly.

2 - ribbons (the rest)



These show mainly white and gold, but I have green and blue and all sorts of others. I think I might have to split them up into neutrals and colours, as I almost have to sit on the box lid to get it shut!

3 - embellishments



again, I've got masses more, so will have to split them into paper-based, wood, brads and whatever.

So now you all know what I've been up to over the last little while ...

No comments: